Currently viewing the tag: "Nikon D300"
Most Popular Posts
- Camaguey, CUBA... a Happy Recovery!
- A little bit of History...
- Another Visit to Tarpon Spring, FL
- Take Better Travel Photos...
- Plaza Del Carmen... In Camagüey
- It was cold.... Down there at Cypress Point!
- Welcome to the Dark Side...
- This is Tampa....
- Light, Buildings and Italian Motorcycles
- Weekend Recap... a short stay over Sin City
The CloudAF-S NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8 ED AF NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8 Camaguey Canon 7D canon a-1 Central Florida Classic Cameras Friday! Cuba Downtown Tampa Everglades National Park Film Photography FJ Cruiser FJ Cruiser TT Guest Photographer Juan Carlos Aguero Manfrotto Tripod 055ProB Motorcycles Nasquisev Rodriguez Nikon CLS Nikon D300 Nikon D700 Nikon D5000 Nikon F100 Nikon GP-1 GPS Unit Nikon GPS Unit GP-1 Nikon Learn & Explore Nikon SB800 Speedlight Nikon Tips Nuevitas On Assignment Personal Photoshoots Photography Point of View Pursuit of Happines Sexy Triple Sigma 10-20mm f/4.5-5.6 HSM DC EX Sigma 17-70mm f/3.5-2.8 HSM Macro DC Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 EX DG Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 HSM Macro DG Sigma Lenses Speed Triple Tampa Down Town Triumph Weekends Work
Tampa Local Weather
Creative Commons License
Photography by Cesar L. Diaz by Cesar L. Diaz is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.